Product Code: ACS-BT04-QK
The Accu-Shot BT04-QK Monopod with the Locking Stud Mount attaches to a traditional angled rifle stock via the Sling Stud found on many common rifle stocks. An additional thumbnut is installed to lock the unit into a fixed elevation. The leg folds up and retracts, allowing the concurrent use of a sling. No tools are required. Every model is constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards.
The metal Quick-Knob (QK) offers fine elevation adjustments while providing for a quick vertical height adjustment at the push of a button. The Quick-Knob is constructed from T6061 aluminum with a hardcoat anodized finish and the internal components are made from alloy steels heat-treated to Rockwell 52 for long lasting strength and durability.
Sling studs to mount the monopod are typically found in a variety of bolt-action rifles, including but not limited to: Beretta, Browning, CZ, Howa, Marlin, McMillan, Mossberg, Remington, Ruger, Sako, Savage, Tikka, Weatherby, Winchester and many others.
Made in USA
- Stud Mount attaches onto any sling stud commonly found on angled rifle stocks
- An additional thumbnut is installed to lock the unit into a fixed elevation
- Aluminum and steel construction for enhanced durability
- BT04-QK offers a 3.75" – 4.85" elevation range
- Weighs approximately 7.3-ounces